Scottsbluff, NE 69363
|Sunday||By Appt. Only|
|Monday||By Appt. Only|
|Tuesday||By Appt. Only|
|Wednesday||By Appt. Only|
|Thursday||By Appt. Only|
|Friday||By Appt. Only|
|Saturday||By Appt. Only|
About Evals by Eckland
No matter what has led you to the point in YOUR LIFE that you are being asked (or told) to get a Substance Use Evaluation (aka Drug & Alcohol Eval, aka Chemical Dependency Eval), when you make that call, you want that appointment to happen as soon as possible..
Often it isn't until someone experienes a 'life crisis' that the impact of this is driven home. An evaluation with a professional alcohol & drug counselor can help you start moving forward with your life by:
- Helping determine why & how to make changes.
- Helping support you in managing the problem better.
- Helping you make healthy decisions for your future.
- Seeing clients throughout the Panhandle.
Experience & Qualifications
Experience in completing Substance Use
Evaluations in the following settings: Correctional Settings, Psychiatraic Office, Medical Hospital Units, Skilled Nursing Facility Unit, Residential Treatment Unit. Acute & Sub-Acute Psychiatric Unit.
CMS-HHS National Provider Identification.
Compliant with Nebraska's standardized Model for Delivery of Substance Use Services (as amended 7/2/2014)
Fully Licensed Nebraska Alcohol & Drug Counselor since 2008
- Panhandle Partnership for HHS
- National Associations of Social Workers
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium
Insurance Network Provider with:
- Midlands Choice Inc. FedMed Inc. CIGNA.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield (PPO). Behavioral Health Systems (BHS) .
- Nebraska Medicaid
- All Three Heritage HealthCare Plans!
Specialty contracts accepted in advance with:
- State of Nebraska
- Tribal Authorites
- Nebraska Pobation Voucher Sliding Fee Scale
- COMHT for person in rural areas (you call the Rural Response Hotline in advance 1-800-464-0258)
Nebraska's Supreme Court & Probation contracted provider to see:Adults and Adolescents
- Upon request: Alliance at Mental Health Alliance Office
- Upon request: Scotts Bluff County Detention Center
- Outreach appointmnets also available at county courthouse/jails: Box Butte , Cheyenne, Dawes, Deuel, Garden, Kimball.
WHO GETS EVALUATIONS?
- Pre-employment to be hired.
- Pre-licensing for professions.
- Pre-admission for a level of care &/or treatment.
- EAP (employee assistance program).
- Recommended or required by the legal system.
- Recommended by healthcare.
- Recommended by family/friends.
- Your personal decision.
If you are involved with the legal system, please speak with your Justice Professional in advance to be considered for the Probation Voucher& Sliding Fee Scale. Certain situations may qualify for 50% - 95% help with costs.
If you live in rural Western Nebraska, you may be eligible for the COMHT Program's voucher. It's aim is to make counseling availableto distressed farm and rural families. (1-800-464-0258).
*funded by NDHHS & administered by IMN.
- Accepts COMHT Voucher
- Accepts Probation Voucher
- Insurance Network Provider with:
Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO)
Nebraska Medicaid (including Magellan)