Car totaled in vehicle fire

Firefighters investigate after a Ford Explorer caught fire outside the Walmart in Scottsbluff Thursday. Fire crews were dispatched just after 4 p.m. No one was injured and firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the blaze. Scottsbluff Fire Dept. Capt. Ryan Lohr said the fire was caused by a wiring malfunction. The vehicle was a total loss.

 

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.