As featured on
A Minatare man has been displaced from his home as a result of a fire Monday morning.
Minatare-Melbeta Rural Fire Department responded to a fire at a home in the 400 block of Avenue C at about 6:30 a.m., Minatare-Melbeta Rural Fire Chief Brian Lore told the Star-Herald. Gering and Scottsbluff Rural Fire Departments were called to provide mutual aid.
As a leading provider of news, information and advertising in Scottsbluff and Gering, today we are proud to announce the launch of our Local Marketing Grant program. This program offers matching marketing funds to local businesses whose livelihood has been impacted by the outbreak of the COV…
Local businesses are a linchpin of our community, and they need the support of their loyal customers now more than ever. Buy Local is a new partnership connecting us to these vitally important local businesses through an online marketplace: https://localbusiness.lee.net/scottsbluff-star-herald